Author Notes: Dairy-free, berry packed popsicles. The perfect healthy summer treat —Lynsey Walker // lynseylovesfood
400 mL can full fat coconut milk
tablespoons maple syrup, divided
teaspoon vanilla extract
In This Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut milk, 3 tablespoons of maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze for 15 minutes
- To a blender add blueberries, remaining maple syrup, lemon juice and water. Blend to combine.
- Add blueberry mixture to coconut layer. Allow to freeze for 30 more minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks and continue freezing until solid (at least four hours).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe