If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dairy-free, berry packed popsicles. The perfect healthy summer treat —Lynsey Walker // lynseylovesfood
400 mL can full fat coconut milk
tablespoons maple syrup, divided
teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut milk, 3 tablespoons of maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze for 15 minutes
- To a blender add blueberries, remaining maple syrup, lemon juice and water. Blend to combine.
- Add blueberry mixture to coconut layer. Allow to freeze for 30 more minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks and continue freezing until solid (at least four hours).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe