If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grain-free, gluten-free blueberry pancakes with a subtle lemon flavor running through them. A wonderful breakfast or brunch recipe to feed a crowd. —Candace Bell
Makes 8 pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat a large skillet to medium-low heat. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except for the blueberries. Whisk until it is a smooth batter with no clumps.
- Add the blueberries and gently stir with a spatula. You don't wan't to break up the blueberries into the batter.
- Melt butter or oil onto the skillet, and using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Continue with the rest of the batter. Serve with your favorite toppings.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe