If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a fresh and easy dessert that is delicious on its own or atop ice cream, yogurt, pound cake, or angel-food cake —Mandy Bora
- 1 pound Fresh organic strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- A few sprigs Fresh mint
- Clean, trim, and quarter 1 lb. of fresh strawberries.
- Add maple syrup and lemon juice, and toss gently.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh mint and serve alone or over plain Greek yogurt, ice cream, pound cake or angel-food cake.