If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
- 6 cups fresh wild blueberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 pinch table salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar on top.
- In medium bowl combine flour, salt, milk, butter and remaining sugar. Whisk until well combined and pour on top of blueberries. Bake on middle rack in oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.