If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- 1 pound bucatini pasta
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl toss together eggplant, tomatoes and 2 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in oven until browned, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and over high heat. Add the pasta; cook until al dente, according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid and drain.
- Mix drained pasta, eggplant, tomatoes and the cheese. If mixture seems to thick add reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle remaining oil on top.