If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Raspberry Preserves
- 4 cups Lettuce Leaves (such as Lamb's Lettuce, Baby Gem or Butter Head Lettuce
- 10 Basil Leaves
- 1/3 cup Small Strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup Cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola Dolce, cubed
- 1/4 cup Toasted Walnuts, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and raspberry preserves.
- In another bowl, combine the lettuce leaves and basil leaves. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide the dressed lettuce into small plates or bowls and top with the strawberries, cherries, blueberries, gorgonzola dolce and walnuts. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe