If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Basic honey mustard marinade with a zingy twist —Freddy Ingle
Makes 1 3/4 cup of marinade
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup White Merlot
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- pinch of salt
- First, mix olive oil, Dijon mustard, and honey together in large bowl. Mix completely until consistent texture.
- Add White Merlot, Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice. Mix
- Add to large zip lock bag with 1 or 2 chicken breasts, thinly cut and pounded out. Refrigerate, let Marinate for at least 12 hours for ideal flavor.
- Grill chicken on 450