If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite parts of summer is the abundance of watermelon, toss in your favorite berries and some feta cheese and you have got a delicious, healthy, "makes summer better" recipe. —Simi
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fruit preserve of choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Toss blueberries, strawberries and watermelon in a bowl.
- In a small bowl , whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, fruit preserve
- Add dressing to watermelon and berry mixture
- Add feta to the mix and toss
- Cover and set in fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe