If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While I do enjoy the flavors in traditional mojitos, I love to make this version when our raspberry bushes are bursting with berries. This is a great drink recipe if you're trying to eat a bit "cleaner," but still enjoy a little booze. It's also very adaptable - feel free to adjust the amounts to suit your taste. —sparkplug
Mint-Infused Honey Syrup
sprigs of fresh mint
- Combine the honey and water in a saucepan over low heat until the honey dissolves.
- Remove from the heat, add the mint springs, and allow to rest for 1 hour.
- Remove the mint sprigs. The syrup will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for a few weeks.
shots mint-infused honey syrup
shots light rum
shots fresh lime juice
sparkling mineral water
- Puree the raspberries and water with an immersion blender.
- Put the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove the seeds.
- Add the syrup, rum, and lime juice.
- Divide between 2 glasses, add ice, and top off with sparkling water. Garnish with lime wedges, raspberries, and mint leaves if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe
More Great Recipes: