If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Amazing summer crumble, works as dessert or breakfast. My kids love it too. —Piloncillo&Vainilla
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 cups peaches in chunks
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour (I use tapioca)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In the baking dish you will use, mix the fruit, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and flour. Let it rest and prepare the topping.
- In a food processor pulse 3 to 4 times the walnuts and oats. Just enough to break into small pieces and fully combined.
- When done, mix with cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and oil in another bowl. Put on top of the fruit and bake for 20min or when the fruit starts to bubble and the top becomes golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe