If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Frozen blueberries, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and lemon juice is all it takes to make this scrumptious treat. This blueberry frozen yogurt is guaranteed to cool you off this summer! —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. If you want the frozen yogurt to taste more like a sorbet, add a tiny bit more of lemon juice.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe