If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: festive and dressed-down, strawberries, basil and beer make a surprisingly refreshing combination —lulugourmande
- 1/2 pound ripe strawberries
- 8-12 leaves basil, torn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 24 ounces lager or blonde ale (2 bottles)
- Place strawberries, basil and sugar in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Separate puree into 4 glasses
- Top with beer and stir lightly
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe