If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm a lazy cook, especially in summer, but I still long for a sweet little something after dinner. And that's my absolute fave. —One Lazy Tooth
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 40 grams butter
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom seeds (not pods)
- 125+25 grams fresh blueberries
- Put all ingredients - except for 25 gr of blueberries - in a vitamix blender (or any blender producing enough heat to boil) and run it at top speed for 4 or 5 minutes. The sound coming from the blender will perceptibly change as soon as the mousse is ready.
- Open the blender and immediately divide the creamy stuff into 4 glasses (or in a baked pie crust) and top with remaining blueberries.
- Cover and let cool in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.