If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A new take eggs for breakfast; can also be made ahead and makes a great quick lunch too —vanessa green
- 4 eggs, boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons sheep fetta, or cream cheese
- arugula, handful
- 2 tablespoons dukkah
- Put your boiled and peeled eggs in a bowl (they're actually delicious still warm). Add feta
- Serve on bread of your choice (I make my own using macadamias - see my other recipes).
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp dukkah each plate. Maybe more; it's moorish (excuse the pun)
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch