If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Raw, sugar and grain free, 'choc' bliss balls that are scarily healthy+moorish —vanessa green
Serves share, ok!
- 1 beet, peeled, grated, juice squeezed through a towel
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon honey
- zest of 1 orange
- pinch salt
- Peel the beet then grate as small as you can. Transfer into a tea-towel lined bowl then ring out as much juice as you can> Drink this in a wine glass while you're cooking :)
- Transfer strained beet to another bowl, add cacao, coconut oil, honey, salt, and orange zest. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 10-15min to firm, then roll into balls, and roll balls in more cacao. Put back in the fridge to set.