If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great way of making a soft flour wrap bread. —Clare Cooney
- 1 cup Gluten free bread flour
- 1 teaspoon fast acting yeast
- 1 cup hand hot water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs (free range)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoons salt
- Add flour, water, yeast and sugar together and whisk together. Leave for a while for the yeast to populate. At least 10 minutes but longer if you have time.
- Separate the eggs. Whisk the yolks with the olive oil for a minute or two. Whisk in to the yeast batter. In a separate bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks. Fold the whites into the batter. You should now have a thin but slightly foamy batter. If it looks too thick add a touch more water and fold in.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan to a medium heat. Drop a half cup of batter onto the centre of the pan and QUICKLY flatten it out with a silicon spatula or similar to spread it as far and as thinly as possible. Once it is golden brown on the under side, flip and cook until golden brown on the other.
- Fill with something tasty, roll up and eat.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins