If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons old bay
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- juice of half a lemon
- 6 hot dog rolls
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve on buttered, toasted hot dog rolls.