If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Vegan breakfast is easy to make and refrigerates well! Make it at the beginning of the week and have a delicious breakfast all week long. —TheLocalTaste
- 2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 2.5 cups Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg
- 1/3 cup Vegan Cane Sugar
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 *juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl stir together oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl stir together melted coconut oil, flax egg, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Spoon half of the oat mixture into the baking dish, then pour half of the blueberries on top of that.
- Pour the rest of the oat mixture into the dish.
- Scatter the remaining blueberries on top of the oat mixture and press them down slightly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour milk mixture on top of oats and blueberries.
- Bake in oven for approximately 35-45 minutes or until it is slightly golden brown along the edges.