If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Something sweet and quick for breakfast (or dessert) with minimal preparation or cooking, but lots of tasting —vanessa green
- 4 eggs, 2 each whisked in separate bowls
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, in each whisked egg bowl
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, in each whisked egg bowl
- salt, pinch in each whisked egg bowl
- butter for frying
- 1 apple, cored and peeled
- 1 date, seed removed
- 1/4 cup nuts, I love walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- cinnamon, vanilla, salt, shake/pinch of each
- Apple crumble - put apple, date, buts, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, salt into food processor. leave a bit lumpy.
- In a heated sauce pan, make one of your sweet omelette - grease pan with extra butter, tip in and spread to fill.
- After a minute, gently put half the apple crumble on one half and fold omelette over. This will melt the butter in the apple crumble,
- Serve with a splash on maple syrup.