If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- One 1-pound pork tenderloin, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh goat cheese, finely crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Rub pork tenderloin with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Add seasoned pork to the grill. Grill, turning often, until pork has grill marks on all sides and is barely pink in the center, about 15 to 18 minutes. Remove the pork from grill and set aside to rest, 5 minutes.
- While the pork rests, scatter tomato, blueberries, goat cheese, and basil leaves around a platter. Drizzle vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over salad. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve with pork.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!