If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup Coconut flour, sifted
cup Tapioca starch, sifted
cup Raw cacao powder, sifted
teaspoon Sea Salt
cup Maply Syrup
teaspoon Vanilla Extract
cup Palm Oil Shortening *sustainably sourced
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350 degrees
- Line 3 mini muffin pans with cupcake papers
- In a small sauce pan, melt the palm shortening. Set aside to cool slightly
- In a small mixing bowl, sift together the coconut flour, tapioca starch, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla with a hand mixer over medium-high speed.
- Slowly add the sifted flour blend into the liquid mixture, and beat again, until the batter is smooth and slightly fluffy.
- Pour the cooled shortening into the batter, and beat again, until the batter is smooth and fluffy.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the batter into each muffin mold.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick to be sure the mini cupcakes are fully cooked.
- Allow to cool before frosting.