If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet, tropical fruit soup is refreshing on a hot summer day. A fun treat to serve at a summer cookout, this fresh soup also makes for a tasty dessert! —Primal Palate
- 1 Mango, chopped
- 1 Pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 Coconut, (meat only) chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 lime, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, for garnish
- Peel and chop pineapple, mango, and cucumber.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of diced pineapple to add after blending.
- Tap open coconut using blunt edge of a chef's knife, separate meat from shell.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin inner skin.
- Chop coconut meat into chunks.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend coconut chunks on high until finely shredded.
- Add mango, pineapple, and cucumber, and puree.
- Squeeze in lime juice, and continue to process until smooth
- Stir in the diced pineapple.
- Garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut, and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup