This sweet, tropical fruit soup is refreshing on a hot summer day. A fun treat to serve at a summer cookout, this fresh soup also makes for a tasty dessert!
This sweet, tropical fruit soup is refreshing on a hot summer day. A fun treat to serve at a summer cookout, this fresh soup also makes for a tasty dessert!—Primal Palate
Coconut, (meat only) chopped
Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
lime, for garnish
tablespoon shredded coconut, for garnish
In This Recipe
- Peel and chop pineapple, mango, and cucumber.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of diced pineapple to add after blending.
- Tap open coconut using blunt edge of a chef's knife, separate meat from shell.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the thin inner skin.
- Chop coconut meat into chunks.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend coconut chunks on high until finely shredded.
- Add mango, pineapple, and cucumber, and puree.
- Squeeze in lime juice, and continue to process until smooth
- Stir in the diced pineapple.
- Garnish with lime wedges and shredded coconut, and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup