If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These wings are super tasty with a little sweetness and ginger flavour. —Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 16 pieces Free-range chicken wings or just drumsticks (my preference)
- ¼ cups honey
- 2 tablespoons gluten free tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshy grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chicken
- Add the chicken, coat well with marinade and cover in an airtight container. Refrigerate 24 hours for best results. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 F for 20 - 30 minutes turning once until nice and dark
- Barbecue option ~ cook chicken wings at 350 F for 20 – 30 minutes or until nice and dark turning often. To serve sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions