If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pork rib roast is truly one of the most magnificent entrees, it is juicy and tender. Serve it with our yam mash and stewed red cabbage with apples. —Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 6 pieces rib pork loin rib back roast
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the rub ~ mix all the spices together
- For the pork ~ rub the entire roast with the rub and wrap in saran wrap, refrigerate for 2 hours, then bring to room temperature
- Barbecue option ~ Heat barbecue to 350 F and place the roast bone side down on the barbecue, close the lid and cook for 20 minutes per pound or until the meat temperature is 150 F
- Oven option ~ Preheat oven to 350 F, place roast on a baking pan rib side down and bake 20 minutes per pound or until meat temperature is 150 F.
- For both options, rest the meat covered with tin foil for 15 minutes before carving.