If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everything about summer must be cool & easy… Think how easy to go out in a summer night, just a dress and that’s it! Recipes should be as simple as that. Our motto is “To enjoy summer spend less time on kitchen and more on table”
We’re a kind of family who eat ice cream all seasons. During winter we prefer tahini or bitter flavors but summer is time for fruit flavored ice creams! “Granita” is the easiest, simplest way to do it; you won’t even need an ice cream machine. —Ekin Soyaslan
- 200 grams blackberry
- 60 grams sugar
- 150 milliliters rose wine
- Purée all ingredients
- Put the puree in a glass pan (5 cm deep max)
- Freeze the mixture until edges begin to set (about 45 minutes)
- Scrape frozen parts with a fork in every 45 minutes until the mixture looks like snow. (3 or 4 repetitions will probably be enough)
- You can restore it up to 3 days in deep freeze but don’t forget to scrape before serving it. That cool and light taste will be a life saver for your parties! Bon Apetit! Tip: Those savory granitas taste wonderful with milky ice cream