If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 10 3/4 ounces (1 can) cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 ounces (1 can) low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 16 ounces cooked egg noodles
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown meat and onion slices. Add sea salt and pepper. Stir occasionally to break up the meat into small pieces. Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Add mushrooms. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour.
- Add the mushroom soup and beef broth. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- In the last few minutes before serving, gently mix in the sour cream. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Serve over cooked noodles. Voila!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch