If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This refreshing summer soup is a great starter for dinner on a warm summer evening. ~Martine —Petit World Citizen
- 2 cups cantaloupe melon, cut in chunks
- 2 cups soft tofu, divided
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free Tamari sauce, divided
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cut in chunks
- 1 teaspoon mint, chopped
- small pinches salt and pepper, optional
- In a high speed blender or food processor, purée cantaloupe and 1 cup of tofu. Add ginger, 1/4 teaspoon Tamari sauce, and a tiny small pinch of salt and pepper. Pour into a container and refrigerate cantaloupe mixture for at least one hour.
- Rinse blender or processor and repeat the same process with the honeydew: purée honeydew with tofu, add mint, Tamari sauce, and a tiny pinch of salt and pepper. Pour into another container and refrigerate honeydew mixture for at least one hour.
- To serve, carefully pour the two purées of the melons simultaneously in individual bowls. Use a knife, to delicately create a motif and garnish with mint or melons if you'd like. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup