If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This deceptively simple soup is light and refreshing but complex in flavor with notes of tart, flowery, slightly sweet ... lovely with a little splash of prosecco added to each bowl right before serving; pretty amazing without. —Garlic, Zest and Dark Dark Chocolate
cups quartered apricots
cup agave nectar or 1/3 cup sugar
tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
Prosecco (if you happen to have an open bottle)
- In a heavy medium saucepan, simmer apricots, water and agave or sugar for 12-15 minutes, until apricots are very soft.
- Add lemon zest. and stir.
- Puree with a stick blender until smooth and chill till very cold.
- Serve in small glass bowls or ramekins garnished with a bit of lemon zest or a tiny splash of prosecco.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup