If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dessert tastes like a mousse, rich and tasty and without white sugar. It is super easy to make, all you need is a blender and an oven. Serve with fresh berries, whip cream or ice cream. —Only Gluten Free Recipes
Makes 9 inch
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¾ cups coconut flour
- 2 cups coconut milk or rice, soy or hemp milk
- ½ cups butter, room temperature or coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
- ¾ cups pure cacao powder
- ¾ cups pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Grease a 9-inch pie dish and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The pie will be a bit soft in the middle but it will set while cooling on a rack. When cooled to room temperature, cover lightly and refrigerate overnight.