If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just because it's served for Aussie-Kids parties, doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it. —Jordana D Shell
- 1 loaf of sliced white bread, keep the ends
- 1 packet 100s & 1000s/Sprinkles
- unsalted butter, soft (easy to spread)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Cut the crusts off the loaf, leaving a square shape of white bread. Use one end of the loaf (cut into square) as the base.
- Place 100s & 1000s into a deep plate (wide enough for the entire stack to be dipped).
- Butter the base of the loaf and dip into the 100s & 1000s bowl and place on whatever plate you're using to display.
- Continue to butter and dip the rest of the loaf.
- Every 4 slices, add a slice of bread with jam, just to keep it stable.
- Once you have the whole stack ready, butter the sides of the stack. HINT: to make it easier to spread across, work the butter on a chopping board - spreading it over and over again.
- Place the end piece of the loaf on top of the stack, tilt and hold the bottom of the loaf, press together, and dip into the 100s & 1000s. On all four sides.
- Put the stack back onto the display plate, and disregard the end piece of the loaf (not the base).
- If there are any missing parts, just sprinkle 100s & 1000s over it a lightly press down.