If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This raw brownie recipe has the gooiest centre and you won’t believe how good it is for you. Made with raw cacao, a great source of magnesium, this brownie will give you that chocolate fix without the refined sugar. —Madeleine Shaw
Makes 10 small brownies
- 100 grams Medjool dates
- 150 grams Crushed walnuts
- 50 grams Coconut oil (melted)
- 50 grams Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 pinch Stevia
- In a blender, blend the walnuts until they are almost in a paste, then add the dates, Stevia and cacao.
- Slowly add in the coconut oil as the mixture is blending. Once the mixture is totally blended together transfer it using a spatula into a cake tin or baking dish.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for half an hour then refrigerate until it is needed to be eaten
- Toppings: Grate some 100% cacao on top, serve with fresh berries, yoghurt or cream.