Author Notes: Who ever said breakfast was boring? These banana bread squares are gluten-free, sugar-free and taste like heaven. —Madeleine Shaw
Makes: 14 squares
grams ground almonds
tablespoons whole milk yogurt
tablespoons coconut oil
In This Recipe
- Set oven to 180°C.
- In a food processor blend the ground almonds, 1 banana (just the fruit) butter, yogurt, eggs and honey.
- Slice the other banana into slithers.
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil and evenly place the cake mixture.
- Place the sliced banana on top, creating your desired pattern.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.