If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who ever said breakfast was boring? These banana bread squares are gluten-free, sugar-free and taste like heaven. —Madeleine Shaw
Makes: 14 squares
grams ground almonds
tablespoons whole milk yogurt
tablespoons coconut oil
- Set oven to 180°C.
- In a food processor blend the ground almonds, 1 banana (just the fruit) butter, yogurt, eggs and honey.
- Slice the other banana into slithers.
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil and evenly place the cake mixture.
- Place the sliced banana on top, creating your desired pattern.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.