If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 cups Annie's organic cheddar squares, crushed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 egg
- Run the cheddar squares through a food processor until it becomes fine bread crumbs.
- In a small bowl whip 1 egg. Salt and season both sides of salmon. Coat the fish fillets in egg and then in the cheddar squares crumbs.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the fillets in the skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch