If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Long time ago this candy would be made with cashew, but years of history passed and now we make with peanuts. —Fabiola
- 1 Can Condensed Milk, 14oz
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 4 tablespoons Toasted an Unsalted Peanuts
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Powder
- Granulated Sugar for coating
- Toasted Peanuts for decoration (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a sauce pan Over medium heat Stir constantly until the ingredients are all incorporated and the mixture starts to thicken and comes out of the sides and bottom of the pan. Put into a glass bowl and put in the refrigerator until cool. Take out of the refrigerator and start to shape the candies. Coat your hands with butter, take about one teaspoon full and roll out. Coat with granulated sugar. Place a peanut on top Put in individual liners. Will keep in the refrigerator for about 5 days.