If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was a kid I loved Jaffa's, little orange coated balls of chocolate. Mostly we had them at the movies. I think that started my love of orange chocolate anything. Following my survival from brain cancer, I need to avoid gluten and sugar. Ok, there's a little in the choc chips on the top but I can't live completely paranoid now I get this second chance can I? :) —vanessa green
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup hazelnut butter
- 2 cups eggs, I used large ones
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinches salt
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 juice and zest of an orange
- choc chips for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F Put almond and hazelnut butter, eggs, maple, vanilla and salt into food processor until smooth.
- Add apple cider vinegar and baking soda - it will fizz to help the cupcakes rise and make you feel like a scientist. Process a few minutes
- add zucchini, orange juice and half the zest. Process some more
- spoon into cupcake papers in a muffin tray, top with orange zest and choc chips
- Cook for 25-30min, when skewer comes out clean.
- This recipe is inspired by a zucchini bread recipe I have been making for years. I;m not sure where from. But delicious
More Great Recipes: