If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A different take on a same same breaffast —vanessa green
- 4 eggs, all whites in one bowl, each yolk in a separate bowl (try not to break yolks with over zealous whites extraction!)
- 2 bacon rashes, cooked and julienned
- handful parsley
- 1/4 cup grated raw milk cheddar
- pinches salt, I love Maldon
- Preheat oven to 450F Fry bacon until crispy and set aside
- Whisk egg whites and pinch salt until stiff peaks. Mix in bacon, cheese and parsley. Spoon mixture into four mounds on parchment lined baking dish, making a well in the centre of each. Cook for 3min
- Add a yolk to the well in the centre of each cloud. Cook a further 3+min until whites are browning and yolks are no longer runny. Serve and smile cos these are funny!
- If you're feeling adventurous, add another egg yolk, 1tsp dijon mustard, 1tsp lemon juice,1/2 small clove garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, sea salt and pepper into processor for quick aioli but if your egg yolks are still runny they can do just nicely :)