If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delightful treats are a perfect way to finish your meal. If you are searching for a little sweetness after dinner, this is perfect! —Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 7 ounces . gluten free dark chocolate
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pure hazelnut butter
- 1 cup sulfite free dried currants or cherries
- Add chocolate and hazelnut butter into a heavy saucepan, on very low heat melt the chocolate with butter
- Turn off the heat and stir in balance of ingredients until well combined
- Once cooled, place chocolate mix on to saran wrap and form a log approximately two inch high, firmly wrap with saran wrap around the log and refrigerate for two hours
- Cut to approximately to 1-inch pieces and place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve