If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Smoky paprika, cayenne, and lime-marinated shrimp lettuce wraps topped with sweet mango salsa. —Riley Wofford
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon seeded, minced jalapeño
- Kosher salt
- Stir together the mango, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, and salt in a small bowl to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 head butter lettuce, cored
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, paprika, cayenne, salt, garlic powder, mustard, and oregano in a shallow baking dish. Add the shrimp and turn to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until cooked through. Separate the lettuce leaves and arrange the shrimp in the center of the leaves. Spoon the mango salsa over the top and serve.