If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I know I don’t need to educate anyone on the benefits of pitcher cocktails. Too many to count really. More time with friends, less time prepping is my rationale. The longer this sits, the better it gets. Perfect for late summer afternoons. —Rachel Barbaro
- 1 bottle chardonnay
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 + 1/2 cups sparkling water/club soda
- 6 dashes angostura bitters
- 3 tablespoons grand marnier
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Slice orange into half moons. Drop into pitcher followed by grand mariner and sugar. Leave covered in refrigerator for two to four hours. Pour remaining ingredients and juice of half a lemon. Serve in ice filled glasses garnished with limes wedges.