If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This a take on a quick applesauce or apple butter. This has some sorrel and lemon juice to freshen it up. I bet everyone else will have an easier time making this than I do because I am allergic to raw apples and had to wear glove. —Matt Wheelock
Makes 1 pint
- 3 Apples chopped and peeled
- splashes Lemon jucie
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- about 3 tablespoons vingar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 leafs sorral
- Add the apples some water, sugar, the vinegar, the cinnamon, and the lemon juice. Saute until soft and throw in the sorrel and blend until smooth.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift