If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While I soak an prepare the nuts for this recipe, and sweeten with apple juice (or honey for a firmer bar) these are a great reason why packet cereal is no a food —vanessa green
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- pinches salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter, pasture-raised
- 1/4 cup pureed apple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup combined flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 20 x 20cm (8 x 8in) square ovenproof tin with parchment.
- Mix the almond meal, salt and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add the almond meal mixture, and mix in the nuts, seeds and cranberries or raisins.
- Press down mixture firmly into tray and bake 15-20 mins.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch