If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy open faced sandwich made with 4 ingredients: spare rib, sprouting broccoli, olive oil and bread. —Sue O'Bryan
- 1 Rack Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Slice Bread
- 2 tablespoons Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Salt and Pepper Pork Spare Ribs
- Preheat Oven to 200 F
- Cook Spare Ribs for at least 8 hours and up to 10 hours on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil
- Cool ribs. Remove meat from ribs and shred with hands.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sauté sprouting broccoli with 1 tbsp olive oil for about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Toast bread. Place a generous heap of sprouting broccoli on top, followed by a large handful of spare rib meat. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe