Author Notes: Easy open faced sandwich made with 4 ingredients: spare rib, sprouting broccoli, olive oil and bread. —Sue O'Bryan
Rack Pork Spare Ribs
tablespoon Olive Oil
tablespoons Sea Salt
tablespoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
In This Recipe
- Salt and Pepper Pork Spare Ribs
- Preheat Oven to 200 F
- Cook Spare Ribs for at least 8 hours and up to 10 hours on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil
- Cool ribs. Remove meat from ribs and shred with hands.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sauté sprouting broccoli with 1 tbsp olive oil for about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Toast bread. Place a generous heap of sprouting broccoli on top, followed by a large handful of spare rib meat. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe