If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dessert is a no-brainer if you have peaches ripening in the kitchen. I absolutely adore clafoutis, whether it's made with cherries, apricots, or peaches. Clafoutis is easy to make and it always turns out so beautifully satisfying. —Mimi Thorisson
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 peaches, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup plain flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Combine the eggs and sugar. Whisk for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, salt, and nutmeg. Pour in the milk and the melted butter. Mix gently until you get a smooth batter.
- Butter a cake pan or baking dish and place the peaches all over the base. Pour the batter over the peaches and scatter the top with slivered almonds. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until risen and golden brown. Leave to cool before serving.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!