If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil (I prefer avocado oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons kimchi
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together. Add salt, black pepper, and sesame oil.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat with the cooking oil. Pour in the egg mixture onto the pan.
- Turn the heat to medium. Add the kimchi and tomatoes and cover skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the egg is nearly set. Serve with avocado and sprinkle sesame seeds.