If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These were a staple at casual get-togethers when I was growing up. So easy, so good, and so retro! —JanaVee
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed ham
- 1 1/2 pounds cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 good quality frankfurter rolls
- Mix the first six ingredients together.
- Put the mixture in the rolls. Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
More Great Recipes: