If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweetness of a crab goes well with sweetness of a corn.
Serves for one person
- 4 ounces canned crab
- 3 tablespoons boiled corn
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 piece bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cucumber
- 7 ounces broccoli sprout
- Heat corn in microwave oven for about 10minutes. Cut corn.Slice cucumber.
- Mix crab, corn, pepper, salt and 3 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Spread 2 tbsp mayonnaise both sides. Put filling between slices of bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
More Great Recipes: