If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy made from scratch chocolate. A delicious treat. —Ilona Oppenheim
Makes one large chocolate bar
- 6 tablespoons ground raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons maple sugar or other sweetener of your choice
- vanilla extract
- pinches himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried goji berries or other dried berries
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- Melt cacao butter and coconut oil over low heat.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Add melted butter.
- Pour into chocolate mold. Place in freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Take it out of the molds and wrap in parchment paper. Store in the freezer.