If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe uses summer fruit sweetened with a little honey. The warm, sweet soft fruit combined with the tart greek yogurt that is drizzled with honey makes a delicious combination. —Ilona Oppenheim
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- greek yogurt
- raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut 4 (8-inch) pieces of parchment paper. Divide the peaches and blueberries in a single layer in the center of the 4 parchment papers. Drizzle the honey over the fruit and dust with cinnamon.
- Fold the parchment paper over, making small overlapping folds to seal the edges tightly. Place the pouches on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Divide baked peaches among 4 small serving bowls. Top each with equal amounts of greek yogurt and drizzle with raw honey.