If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Acai bowls are popular these days. This is how I make mine, it is nice change of pace from my weekday morning smoothie.
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds, soaked in water overnight
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Frozen fruit, I like blueberries
- 1 packet Sambazon acai frozen super fruit
- Additional fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, seeds
- In blender combine chia, almond milk, frozen fruit, acai. Blend to smooth, thick consistency. Pour into your bowl.
- Top bowl with fresh fruit, nuts, etc. Enjoy!
- Optional: many like to add a banana to the blender for added sweetness.