If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is more step by step assembly directions than a recipe. But, you end up with a yummy, light tasting fish sandwich. Trust me. It's good. —zucchinivore
- 1 sandwich bun (any kind, it should be round)
- 1-2 tablespoons good mayonnaise
- 1-3 slices of mozzarella (any thickness)
- 1 fillet of baked tilapia (or any delicate white fish)
- handfuls baby spinach leaves
- Heat up a panini press or a skillet with enough olive oil to lightly coat the skillet. Take the bun and cut it in half. Spread the mayo on both pieces. Take a few spinach leaves and press/ lay flat on each piece. (Make sure they stick!!) Take your fish and either: Cut into pieces and lay it on one bun piece OR break up the fillet with a fork and pile and flatten it onto the bun piece. Lay the mozzarella slices on top of the fish. Complete with the other bun piece- be careful that the spinach doesn't fall off! Panini or grill until the mozzarella is melted and the bun is golden brown
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe